National Turfgrass Evaluation Program
The NTEP Home Page for results of national cultivar testing of all the major turfgrass species.
- Oregon Seed Certification Service
- American Seed Trade Association
With membership including seed breeders, producers, and distributors, this organization links all facets of the worldwide seed industry.
- Rutgers Center for Turfgrass Science
Turfgrass science education, training and outreach via multidisciplinary research, undergraduate and graduate programs and professional education.
- Oregon Seed Trade Association
- American Forage and Grassland Council
- Agri-Business Council of Oregon
The Agri-Business Council of Oregon (ABC) is a private, non-profit volunteer membership organization established in 1966. Using industry collaboration, ABC works to preserve and enhance the vitality of Oregon agriculture.
- Albany Chamber of Commerce
- Forage Radish as a cover crop for the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- NRCS Article on Oil Seed Radish as Cover Crop
- Supina Bluegrass: Use for Lawns, Golf Courses and Athletic Fields
A great article from the University of Wisconsin Extension.